I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Keyblade
MySpace Cupcake Graphics

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Somebody To Love

Everybody have somebody to LOVE right??
Well I do to... Just different cause she's a girl!!
Its not like I love her to be my life partner but love her because I admirer her!! She success in her career... Following her heart to get success in life... She's beautiful!! I bet you all know her!! Yes,One and only TAYLOR SWIFT!! Luv ya TAYLOR <3 ..... She's the awesomest women artist in my life!! I just wish I could meet her someday and hug her and say 'I love you Taylor'.. With big smiles on my face!! :D Taylor please come to Malysia fast!!!! Need you know!! Tweet everyday until you come to Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!! I am speaking now, Taylor!!

A RushSwiftChancer Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Pictures

A Game To Play